We encourage all users of our website to read this document carefully before using any of the services that we provide. Specifically, it is important to read this document before providing us with any of your personal information by using any of the contact forms on our website.
We endeavour to ensure that all of our data collection and use is transparent, as per the regulations set out by the Data Protection Act 1998, and we wish to inform you that providing any of your data to use is considered an agreement to this policy.
Information we may collect from you
Through the course of using our website, we may collect any and all of the following information about you.
- Any information that you provide to us through filling out one of the contact forms that our website hosts.
- Details of your visit to the website, including, but not limited to, time spent on the site, how you accessed the website, the device you used to access our site and details of the resources you accessed.
- A record of any correspondence that we have with you via email or telephone. This information may also be used for training purposes in some cases.
- Your IP address in cases where we detect a security issue and need to diagnose and rectify it before allowing continued access to our website.
How we may use your information
All of the information that we collect from you during the course of using our website is stored in a secure location and will not be provided to any third parties unless we receive your express permission, barring instances where we are required to provide this data to another party as outlined below.
As part of your use of the website, you may be asked if you provide permission to have your information shared with other parties. It is important to recognise these areas of the website and makes your decision carefully to prevent accidental granting of permission to do this. It is also important to note that you have the ability to contact us at any time, through either the website or a provided telephone number, to ask for the removal of your data from our systems.
We may make use of the data provided in the following ways:
- To gather feedback about how people our website and how we can work on it in order to ensure it consistently fulfils the user’s needs.
- To contact you, via email or telephone, to inform you of new offers or to speak to you about a service that is currently being conducted.
- To provide notification to you in cases where changes are made to the website. These include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Changes to the policies of our website.
- Offers provide by us.
- Updates made to other areas of the website that are not directly related to our services.
- To identify patterns in user behaviour that allows us to determine areas of the site that are proving popular, while also examining areas that need improvement.
- To determine the device you have used to access our website.
- To determine the methods that you used to access our website, be it direct, referral, through social media or via a search engine.
Disclosure of your data
We only share your information with third parties in the following cases:
- If you have provided us with permission to do so when sending your information to us via phone, email or our website.
- If we are asked to provide your information to any law enforcement agencies as part of their investigations, assuming the correct permissions are provided by said agency.
- If we sell the business or any assets that are part of the business. Be aware that the information you provide to us may be considered an asset in such cases.
- In cases where your information is considered an asset, it may be shared with a third party in cases where said assets are acquired by a third party, regardless of whether or not we sell the business as well.
How you can access your information
The way we use and store your information is subject to the regulations in the Data Protection Act 1998. As such, you have the right to provide, change and remove any information that is stored in our systems.
In order to do this, please send a written request to 1-4 The Parade, Monarch Way, London, IG2 7HT.